The health and safety of our guests is our top priority. That’s why bowling centers throughout the Grand Rapids area have set a number of rules to ensure that we abide by state and local requirements, and that we conduct business in a safe and healthy manner.
To redouble our efforts to keep a clean and welcoming environment. This includes:
- Thoroughly cleaning tables and chairs after every group;
- Sanitizing bowling balls and shoes after every use;
- Regularly cleaning and sanitizing touchpoints and surfaces;
- Accessible hand sanitizer to all guests;
- Checking the temperature of staff prior to beginning their shifts;
- Ensuring that all staff will wear face masks and adhere to social distancing guidelines; and
- Ensuring that all customers can enjoy the sport of bowling while maintaining social distancing.
We ask that you help us ensure the safety of all guests by adhering to the following rules.
- Masks must be worn at all times, except when eating or drinking. While seated at a table, bowlers may remove their mask in order to eat or drink. Masks must be worn while walking throughout the facility, walking to the restrooms, selling tickets, entering and leaving, etc.
- Masks must be worn while bowling. Per current mandate, a mask is required for all bowlers while bowling.
- If you are feeling ill, or have been around someone with a confirmed case of coronavirus, do not enter the facility.
- All bowlers and guests must check-in at the bowling counter, and provide their name and phone number. To comply with contact tracing requirements, we must take down the name and phone number of everyone who enters our center. This information will not be used for marketing purposes, and will only be used if requested by public health officials.
- When bowling, please ensure that you give space to the bowlers around you. If you have children with your group, ensure that they stay with you.
- Please leave all bowling balls and shoes at your table when you have completed bowling.
- Vaping and smoking are prohibited inside the building.
- Groups are currently limited to 10 persons. This limit includes all guests, whether they are bowling or not.
- Center capacity may be limited, to ensure that an appropriate number of guests are in the center.
These rules may be subject to change as we go forward, or to comply with new state/local guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.